Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Honey Lemon Wheat Bread. It really was that good.

Though they appear a bit burnt, they're actually just perfectly done (if I do say so myself). And still hot from the oven, yum.



Every good loaf needs a little cozy pocket to be stowed in. I found a great tutorial here.

Super easy!

Same fabric as the kitchen curtains I made. Which I think came from my mom, who also used it in her kitchen curtains. So I'm basically a copy cat, but look at those sweet lil apples!
In other news...I pulled together some earthy tones for a giftie type project.
Someone's birthday is fast approaching, so I hunted up a tutorial that involved a walking foot...

(Sigh!) Walking foot, I love you! Where have you been all my life?
Fab-ric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments :o)